This ended up being a great time of fellowship and conversation. There were questions, discussion, and teaching on all sorts of topics and subjects:
- How can we help our kids to better understand Hell?
- How can we as parents better discern the hearts of our children (Are they ready?)?
- When should my kid take the Lord’s Supper?
- What’s the difference in Bible or doctrinal absolutes, convictions, and opinions (christian freedom)?
- What should we expect from First related to baptism?
- Why don’t we baptize our children as infants?
- Will First Baptist ever have a confirmation class (no… not in the Catholic, Lutheran, Presbyterian sense)?
- What’s the deal with the new parent and child dedication class?
and other stuff….
Make plans to be involved in the next installment of the Questions Class, coming this Fall.