A group of about 20 men have been regularly meeting for what I think has been a very fruitful time on Sunday nights. The How To Be Good And Angry Study will end this week, but never fear, we won’t be missing a beat. A new study will begin on March 13. Here are the details….
Week 1 opens the course with the theme of the city: our home now, the world that is. Week 8 closes the course with the theme of the eternal city: our heavenly home, the world that is to come. In between we will look at how the gospel changes our hearts (weeks 2 and 3), changes our community (weeks 4 and 5), and changes how we live in the world (weeks 6 and 7).
1. City: The World That Is
2. Heart: Three Ways to Live
3. Idolatry: The Sin Beneath The Sin
4. Community: The Context for Change
5. Witness: An Alternate City
6. Work: Cultivating the Garden
7. Justice: A People For Others
8. Eternity: The World That Is To Come
If you weren’t able to be apart of the anger study, this will be a great time to plug-in.