About a million things will come up today:
- Manchester United are playing
- Kids are going to randomly skip their nap
- Kid are going to refuse to eat lunch for the first time ever
- It’s Gameday
- You don’t have costumes yet
- You got invited to another party
None of it matters. Come to church! Your church family needs you; probably more than you need them, so be there.
And come tomorrow morning bright and early. I know you will have been up late after the Fall Festival, but we have some great things planned for the kids. K-5 are all invited to Children’s Church on this special Sunday. Also, they won’t want to miss a special lesson and party with Pastors Todd, Russ, and Steve during the Sunday School hour.