Several weeks ago we learned about the Mighty Acts of God in leading the wise men to baby Jesus (9.10.2010).
Review the Story: Matthew 2:1-12
Our emphasis was on two points…
- God uses his word to lead us to Jesus
- Nothing is more important than worshipping King Jesus
How did the wise men find baby Jesus?
- God used his word to guide the wise men to Jesus (Micah 5:2).
Why should we read God’s word?
- God’s word will lead us to Jesus.
What gifts did the wise men bring to Jesus?
Why did they bring such strange gifts? Wouldn’t a blanket, bottle, or pacifier have been better?
- Jesus is a King… The wise men brought gifts fit for a King.
Look up Ephesians 1:20-22 and read.
Will you worship King Jesus?