This past week we learned about the Son of Laughter and God’s special promise to Abraham, from Genesis 12-21.
- God chose Abraham
- God communicated with Abraham
- Abraham put his trust and faith in God
- God was faithful to keep his promises
Review the story together as a family…
- Read: Genesis 12:1-8
- Read: Genesis 15:1-6
- Read: Genesis 21:1-7
- Why was God able to give Canaan (the promised land) to Abram?
- Does everything belong to God?
- God told Abram to leave his home and go far away… Do you think that would be hard?
- God’s promise to Abraham (Isaac) seemed impossible, but Abraham had faith. Can you trust God like Abraham did?
“And one day, god would send another baby, a baby promised to a girl who didn’t even have a husband. But this baby would bring laughter to the whole world. This baby would be everyone’s dream come true.” – TJSB pg. 60
Thank God for his rescue plan.
- Romans 3:23
- Romans 6:23
- Romans 10:9-13