On Sunday we began what will be a chronological trek through the Bible, beginning of course with creation. If you have a copy of The Jesus Storybook Bible take time this week to review the first chapter.
Each child was given a key ring with a memory verse on it. Please help them memorize the verse and make sure they bring their ring back this week to receive the next verse card.
Last week’s lesson focussed on the following points…
- God made everything
- Man is the crowning point in all of creation
- God would do anything, no matter what the cost, to save his children
Think about creation together as a family…
- Name a plant or animal for each letter of the alphabet.
- We may not like everything about our circumstances or about how we were made. Discuss God’s right, as Creator, to make and do with us as he pleases.
- Look up Hebrews 11:3 and discuss.
Check out The Child’s Book on Natural Theology from our library. It is full of illustrations that communicate the meticulous sovereignty of God in creation.
This Sunday’s lesson is titled… The Terrible Lie