Husbands and Wives,
- Are you willing to give yourselves to a regular lifestyle of confession and forgiveness?
- Are you willing to make growth and change your daily agenda?
- Are you willing to work together to build a sturdy bond of trust?
- Are you willing to commit to building a relationship of love?
- Are you willing to deal with your differences with appreciation and grace?
- Are you willing to work to protect your marriage?
Paul Tripp asks the above questions in his most recent book, What Did You Expect?? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage. There are about 1 billion marriage books published every year. This is a good one. Jaclyn and I are going to read back through it this Fall if you’d like to join us.
I have five giveaway copies for the first five people who request them (JCornett@fbcpaducah.org). You must be subscribed to GospelChildren in order to be eligible. You can subscribe by entering your email address in the right-side column.
The cheapest place I’ve seen to buy a copy is WTSbooks.com. There are also a couple of copies in the church library.
Vodpod videos no longer available.